Hello! Hola! Bonjour! Ciao! Ahoj! Hallo!
I am a second year Spanish teacher in the Wild West! (West Texas) I am new to blogging as well. I write to think, to share, to make connections, and to eventually become a decent blogger! Next year I hope to integrate blogging into my curriculum, I thought it might be better if I actually knew what I was doing and could give tips when I do. I graduated from Texas Tech University first in 2011 with a BA in Spanish, and then finished a teaching certification in 2012.
Some things about me:
1. I love languages. So far I am only fluent in two, but I will change that.
2. I love reading, mostly YA, even though I am actually just an A.
3. I would like to follow a healthier diet, full of more fresh fruits and veggies but...
4. I love carbs. Bread, pasta, potatoes, YUMMMMMMM
5. I am a new gardener. So far, I have only grown some ivy and will soon have some radishes! Small steps.
Some goals I have:
1. Finish a marathon (already did a half and a sprint-tri)
2. Drink more water. Cook more, eat out less.
3. Do more speaking activities in class
4. Keep an active, inspired, uplifting blog