Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Reading Challenge 2015

A friend of mine sent me this challenge and I think I'm going to go for it!! I know it's already May (almost June) but I'm going to count a few of the books I already read, and I have a TON of books on my summer reading list.  I'm so excited!!

Here is the check list.  You can also go to the original pin, or the original website for a more printable version. Since I am posting at school, I can't attach the original site just yet.  Our firewall doesn't like PopSugar posts.

Who's with me?!  I already have A Classic Romance: Jane Eyre, A Book Set Somewhere I've Always Wanted To Visit: All The Light We Cannot See, A book with a love triangle: Twilight Saga, A book set in high school: Before I Fall, A book by an author I've never read: The Book Thief.  I've read more, but I can't remember if I read them before or after January.

Coming Soon: Wuthering Heights, Darth Plagueis, Not That Kind of Girl, Delirium, and Sand Man.

Don't forget!!! Free AudioBooks all summer at http://www.audiobooksync.com/!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment