Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Letting Go #SOLC15 - 3/24

Let it go
          
(the teachers who gripe and complain about every little thing)

Let it go

(the stress from all the papers you have to grade, the bills you need to pay) 

Can't hold me back anymore.

(haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate, I'm just gonna shake shake shake shake shake)
(shake it off!  shake it off!)

Let it go

("friends" who gripe about you and your sweat pants)

Let it go

(people who don't get in trouble for breaking all the rules)

Walk away and slam the door.

(I think there's a bottle of wine in the fridge)


I don't care what they're going to say.  Let my sun shine on.  Alone never bothered me anyway. 



What an irritating day!!  Except, when you sing, and let it all go, and love your job, and have awesome kids, who cares?!  Today we played human bingo and had an amazing time.  I had the sweetest, most cooperative students the past two days.  Funny how they seem to adjust when things are going badly outside of school... and funny how when it's all going well, they act like crazy monkeys.  

3 comments:

  1. I love this post. Just everything about it. I'm so glad I read it. I hope things look up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for these wonderful, fun but important reminders. I am always bursting out in song. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My students have been keeping me sane these past few months. I cling to sweet moments with them like a life raft! I'm glad you had the same experience!

    The unique format of your post was fun to read!

    ReplyDelete